Epoxy is a mixture of hardener and resin. Combined this product chemically reacts to form a rigid plastic-like material that is extremely durable. Concrete floors that are rough and porous are perfect candidates for an epoxy coating.
We understand that commercial flooring needs to be exceptionally durable, but safe to prevent falls. Epoxy flooring provides just that by being stain, scuff, and scratch-resistant. It can also be topped with a slip-resistant texture to improve safety and comes in many various colors and patterns to meet all your needs.
Realistically, epoxy flooring is a go to when it comes to an industrial setting with it being prepared to take on machinery, foot traffic, spills, and stains. Self-leveling floors such as epoxy also provide a smooth surface for forklifts, pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
EPOXY FLOORING TYPES
Epoxy is versatile, and customizable depending on the needs of our customers.
- Self leveling— creates a smooth surface where cracks, crevices, and shifting are present
- Mortar— creates an even stronger heavy industry surface
- Flaked— creates a slightly textured surface with decorative flakes
- Hard wearing and durable surface that lasts up to 25 years
- Cost efficient and quickly installed
- Reduce wear and tear on transport vehicles, which allows them to work fast and more efficiently
- Impact, slip, heat, and fire resistant
- Brightens up the work area
- Seamless finish